This position is best served by an energetic self-starter with a strong recruiting and social media background who can market Beran to future employees while building relationships within the community. This role will also act as an Employee Concierge during the beginning of employment, helping new hires transition into tenured staff.
- Recruit qualified applicants within our economic footprint. In person social events, resume screening, job boards, social media, LinkedIn, Indeed and other platforms.
- Supports the ongoing development and innovation of the interview process, selection criteria and applicant communication plan.
- Assist with coordinating onboarding logistics to ensure new hires have a first-class experience. Follow up at determined intervals.
- Monitor progress for Department of Labor recruits from Mexico with immigration counsel, identify long term sponsorship needs and communicate clearly and effectively on immigration requirements, government procedures, case processing times to HR, employees and hiring managers.
- Act as a brand ambassador representing Beran at a variety of external events in the local community. Coordinate our involvement in areas such as WABA, Charity Golf, Habitat for Humanity, Ronald McDonald House, etc.
- Build applicant pipelines by contacting and attending college campus, career centers, career fairs, etc. Coordinate with appropriate managers to attend with you.
- Manage the summer intern program from onboarding, lodging, events, to future employment.
- Assist in executing strategic employee programs and engagement activities, such as employee events, community partnership benefits, and other events. i.e., Night at the Sports Forum, Beran Golf Tournament and Charity, Christmas, Zoo Day, Ranch Day and customer dinners, events or cook outs at the Ranch, etc.
- Focus on engagement programs that can be executed—celebrating employee work anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, and professional accomplishments.
- Expand web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promote company brand through these channels.
- Assist with company apparel program and promotional products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Business, Psychology, or related field preferred
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking, reading, and writing abilities
This job description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.