Join Our Team
It takes an entire team of talented workers to create something that lasts. At Beran Concrete, we are always looking to expand our team with dedicated individuals. We strive to build careers not jobs.
Redi Mix & Tandem Dump Truck Drivers (CDL Required)
Valid CDL license required. Experience preferred. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concrete Finishers, Form Setters & Laborers
Our laborers are truly the foundation of our company. Apply now for year-round work opportunities and paid overtime. Experience preferred, but not required.
Director of Residential Business Operations
This individual shall be responsible for the day-to-day residential business operations of Beran Concrete Inc.
- The one person accountable for packaged projects management. This person must produce Estimates for each job, Communicate with Builders, and maintain the project Job Folder.
- Build and maintain relationships within the residential markets that Beran operates in.
- Develop Construction Drawings for all Scopes associated with each project from Excavation through Flatwork and produce Stakeout files for field use.
- Distribute Construction Drawings to Field personnel, as Necessary.
- Manage project details and configurations to ensure scope coherence and billing accuracy is taking place through project folder, CAD Drawings, and appropriate communication in house.
- Work with billing admin to ensure billings match estimates, and if they do not communicate to the builder any changes that required extra work/cost.
- Review project reports and ensure accuracy in order to obtain real current cost for future pricing and procurement.
- Do everything possible to ensure customers are satisfied with Beran Concrete throughout the project from estimating through project completion.
- Maintain constant communication with residential flatwork, residential walls, PWI, and Beran Excavating to ensure quality, safety, schedule, and costs are met on all projects.
- Negotiate with the customer and understand different bid packages available to the builder’s needs.
- Follow any other job-related duties/functions requested by the owner.
- Source/Coordinate contract Engineering on projects as needed.
Beran Concrete is constantly reevaluating the needs and values of our employees. We understand that our employees are truly the foundation of our company.
- Quality Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Retirement Plans
- Family First Attitude
- Work Year Round
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Flexible Schedules
"I've been employed at Beran Concrete since 2010, it has truly become a second home. My coworkers are friendly, which makes coming to work so enjoyable. Everyday is a new learning opportunity."- Fransisco Bueno | Commercial Foreman