Join Our Team
It takes an entire team of talented workers to create something that lasts. At Beran Concrete, we are always looking to expand our team with dedicated individuals. We strive to build careers not jobs.
Talent/ Marketing Specialist
This position is best served by an energetic, self-starter with a strong recruiting and social media background that can market Beran to future employees while building relationships within the community. This role will also act as an Employee Concierge during the beginning of employment, helping new hires transition into tenured staff.
• Recruit qualified applicants within our economic footprint. In person social events, resume screening, job boards, social media, LinkedIn, Indeed and other platforms.
• Supports the ongoing development and innovation of the interview process, selection criteria and applicant communication plan.
• Assist with coordinating onboarding logistics to ensure new hires have a first-class experience. Follow up at determined intervals.
• Monitor progress for Department of Labor recruits from Mexico with immigration counsel, identify long term sponsorship needs and communicate clearly and effectively on immigration requirements, government procedures, case processing times to HR, employees and hiring managers
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking, reading, and writing abilities.
• Four-year degree preferred.
• Act as a brand ambassador representing Beran at a variety of external events in the local community. Coordinate our involvement in areas such as WABA, Charity Golf, Habitat for Humanity, Ronald McDonald House. etc.
• Build applicant pipelines by contacting and attending college campus, career centers, career fairs, etc. Coordinate with appropriate managers to attend with you.
• Manage the summer intern program from onboarding, lodging, events, to future employment.
• Assist in executing strategic employee programs and engagement activities, such as employee events, community partnership benefits, and other events. i.e., Night at the Sports Forum, Beran Golf Tournament and Charity, Christmas, Zoo Day, Ranch Day and customer dinners, events or cook outs at the Ranch etc.
• Focus on engagement programs that can be executed – celebrating employee work anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, and professional accomplishments.
• Expand web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
• Assist with Company apparel program and promotional products.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Business, psychology, or related field preferred.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking, reading, and writing abilities
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Concrete Finishers, Form Setters & Laborers
Our laborers are truly the foundation of our company. Apply now for year-round work opportunities and paid overtime. Experience preferred, but not required.
Beran Concrete is constantly reevaluating the needs and values of our employees. We understand that our employees are truly the foundation of our company.
- Quality Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive Wages
- Retirement Plans
- Family First Attitude
- Work Year Round
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Flexible Schedules
"I've been employed at Beran Concrete since 2010, it has truly become a second home. My coworkers are friendly, which makes coming to work so enjoyable. Everyday is a new learning opportunity."- Fransisco Bueno | Commercial Foreman